7 Steps to Attain Perfection
One seeking to know Jesus Christ in truth and in Spirit
7 Steps To Attain Perfection, an embodiment of rudimentary guiding principles capturing the essence of being Born Again, was conceived out of a nurtured desire spanning 11 years of tuning and fine-tuning its contents to equip a believer with necessary steps taking them on a purposeful journey through life's unpredictable experiences. It begins the moment someone takes the decisive step to accept Christ as their Lord and Saviour to fulfilling their calling in God's vineyard. 7 Steps To Attain Perfection is equipped with biblical citations, anecdotes, and metaphorical connotations meant to expose your thoughts to new possibility of attaining perfection in Christ Jesus. It relates to every believer's struggle for acceptance and respect in a world of perverseness, deceitfulness, slothfulness, and actus reus. 7 Steps To Attain Perfection remains a great privilege for me having been inspired to tap from the wealth of wisdom, knowledge and understanding endowed by the Holy Spirit flowing through the 'Still Small Voice' as I listened in the Spirit and penned down the Words as the Spirit gave me inspiration. Anyone applying the teachings in this book will transform their life through becoming changed for the better according to John 15:1-5.
Fresh, Analytical, Biblical Inspirational Voice
Kindly permit me to express my hearty gratitude to PUBLICATION CONSULTANTS' Editor Mr Evan Swensen, for pioneering the publication of my very first Faith Based Book titled 7 STEPS TO ATTAIN PERFECTION.
Describing my Book
This book focuses on:
1. Reclaiming your heritage as a true steward in the general assembly and church of the firstborn.
2. Attaining the spiritual mindset of knowing the spirit of just men is made perfect by continuous professing of the gospel of Jesus Christ and serving God acceptably with reverence and Godly fear.
3. The premise of being conceived to be a prescription of rudimentary processes that a born again Christian should endeavor to apply in his life in order to remain steadfast in his walk with Jesus Christ.
4. The fact that God first loved us that He willingly submitted His son, Jesus Christ to die for us while we were yet sinners.
5. The belief that Jesus wants you to live in a new creation for old things have passed away and new things have come.
6. Reasoning in the perspective of not seeking to yield under the flesh or desire the things of the flesh rather; you ought to seek the things of the spirit.
7. Relating to every believer’s struggle for acceptance and respect in a world full of perverseness, deceitfulness, slothfulness, and actus reus.
8. Understanding the fact that everything we see in this universe, myself included, is nothing but the expression of the infinite power of the Holy Spirit that flows into and through us and operates in a very precise manner as it carries out the Will of God Almighty.